These are the instructions to speeds up SD-Memory. But remember this is for ROOT user only. Follow step by step below :
- Download and install latest version SD-Booster by Daniel Mehrmann ( Akusari ) via GooglePlay
- Open SD-Booster application.
- Allow root privileges.
- Set cache value like the screenshot below :
- Number 1 : Click to open setting menu.
- Number 2 : Set cache size.
- Number 3 : Give tick on "Set this device on boot".
- Number 4 : Click green box.
- Number 5 : Set cache for all device. Recommended is 512.
- Number 6 : Give tick on two box.
- Number 7 : Click green box.
Cache recomended is between 128 and 8192. But you can choose a good value is 512, 1024 or 2048.
NB : DO IT WITH YOUR OWN RISK